First held in 1926, the Thessaloniki International Fair is the largest commercial tradeshow in Southeast (SE) Europe and enjoys significant international appeal. It is held annually in September in Thessaloniki, which is the second largest city in Greece and a foremost administrative, cultural, and business hub of SE Europe. TIF attracts a large number of exhibitors, visitors, professionals, and business representatives from across Greece and the neighboring countries.
What is TIF
Last year's TIF drew
and was visited by
Who attends TIF?
TIF in numbers
Participation in the American Pavilion ensures direct promotion of products and services to a large number of visitors — 220,000 in 2016 and 264,000 in 2017. More than 300,000 visitors and 200 professional groups from Greece and neighboring countries are projected to attend TIF 2018.
- INCREASE BRAND AWARENESS
- GENERATE NEW BUSINESS AGREEMENTS
- DEMONSTRATE THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FACE-TO-FACE
- LAUNCH NEW PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- SELL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES UNDER A SPECIFIC FRAMEWORK
- NETWORK WITH POTENTIAL REPRESENTATIVES, DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
- PARTICIPATE IN TARGETED B2B AND B2C MEETINGS WITH BUSINESS REPRESENTATIVES FROM GREECE AND THE BROADER SE EUROPE REGION
- BE INVOLVED, AS AN AMERICAN Pavilion EXHIBITOR, IN A DIVERSE RANGE OF CULTURAL AND COMMERCIAL EVENTS THAT WILL RUN PARALLEL TO THE EXHIBITION
- SHOWCASE THEIR PRODUCTS/SERVICES DIRECTLY TO MORE THAN 300,000 VISITORS AND INDIRECTLY TO A MARKET OF 100,000,000 CONSUMERS
- SUPPORT THE U.S.-GREECE BILATERAL RELATIONSHIP
OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AMERICAN Pavilion
- Potential to organize special seminars/workshops during the exhibition
- Potential to sell or distribute products to visitors
- Access to high-level official delegations from the United States and Greece will visit the American Pavilion
- Networking opportunities facilitated by the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce, in collaboration with the American Chambers of neighboring countries
- Participation in major events, conferences, promotional programs, and networking receptions